Saturday, February 13, 2010

day two.

wow, i almost forgot to post today! good thing i'm both a genius and have copious time to remember things.

today was pretty boring. i slept for quite a while, then my sister and i dug our air conditioning unit out of the snow. while doing so, i discovered that if you throw snow in the top, it spews everywhere for massive lulz. afterwords i spent more than an hour digging my car out of the snow, only to drive it forward a foot and have it get stuck again, at which point i gave up.

i watched the opening ceremony of the vancouver olympics, which was cute. it had some pretty stupid stuff in it though, including one portion dedicated 'to canada's vast grasslands.' it was worse than you think. later on sarah came over and we went over to her house for pizza, soup, and animaniacs.

which brings me to my dilemma of the day: should i keep up my vegetarianism, and if so how? i feel really good (physically, not morally) when i have a vegetarian diet, but now that i'm living at home it's a lot harder to not eat meat. most of the meals my family eats are mainly composed of meat, and there are next to no good vegetarian options at fast food places. i'll consider myself on a break until i make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment