Friday, February 12, 2010

first post!

as of tuesday i am a college dropout, so i am now looking for new ways to waste my time. i always thought writing down my thoughts was a good idea, and now i have a chance to do so. holla.

while i was unpacking all of my clothes and putting them back into my dresser, i started wondering why i had clothes that weren't gray. i don't dislike colors, but i am much more of a monochrome person. so as i unpacked i took all of my colored clothes (except blue jeans) and put them away in my closet. this will now enable me to wear exclusively black, white, and gray. i am very excited to see who will notice my color scheme change first!

over the next few days, i should also make a list of goals for myself to accomplish before march 15 when the next nova cycle starts. i don't have too many things i'm trying to do, but if i have a month of sitting around i should have tangible things to show for it.

i know this was a short little entry, but if i make an effort to post everyday i'll feel really good about myself. beginning of a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment